Friday 26 April 2013

Kylie Bisutti Says ‘I Felt Like a Piece of Meat’ "Anybody can Eat" | Hot pics

Kylie Bisutti Says ‘I Felt Like a Piece of Meat’ "Anybody can Eat" - Kylie Bisutti entered a model search and was chosen from among 10000 women to become a Victoria's Secret Angel
Kylie Bisutti is an American model who won the 2009 "Victoria's Secret Model Search" competition, broadcast online through CBS and concluded during the December 1st airing of that year's Fashion Show
(Everyone can eat meat)










In Hot Kylie Bisutti words In her (Kylie biscutti) new book "I'm No Angel," the 23-year-old claims she "felt like a piece of meat" working for Victoria's Secret and opted to trade in her lingerie for a quiet life in Montana .That’s when it hit me. I was being paid to strip down and pose provocatively to titillate men. It wasn’t about modeling clothes anymore; I felt like a piece of meat," kylie Bisutti writes. The next day, I broke down and started sobbing. I was in my bedroom and dropped to my knees and started to pray oh my God, why did you have me win the Victoria’s Secret Angel competition if it was going to make me feel this way? I’m not able to honoring my husband. I just want answers!' googlecrunch.blogspot.com


kylie bisutti, victorias secret, Victoria's Secret Model Kylie Bisutti, former Victoria's Secret lingerie model,  Victoria's Secret lingerie model and hardcore, Kylie Bisutti in sexy bikinis, kylie bisutti, Kylie Bisutti facebook, Kylie Bisutti fhm, Kylie Bisutti fhm pic, Kylie, Hottest Photos Of Kylie Bisutti,  Hot, kylie bisutti, kylie bisutti lingerie, Kylie Bisutti victoria's secret, Kylie Bisutti is a very famous Celebirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment