Monday 1 July 2013

Sunny Leone : Proud of being an international p**orn star

Sunny Leone, made her Bollywood debut with "Jism 2", she received extreme criticism for allegedly ruining the mentality of youngsters and promoting the p**rn movies in the nation.
And this was all because of her past of being an international p**rn star. But, she thinks the other way!During an interview with a leading daily, the sultry siren admitted that she in not at all ashamed of her past, being a p**rn actor and it's because of her past that she had moved to India.


-->




-->
If it wasn't for my past, I would not be who I am. I am not ashamed of it because it has brought me here to India. If I came here as regular me with no entertainment experience then I would not be as popular as I am today with the public" she told.

No comments:

Post a Comment